Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Classy post

I can't seem to shake the feeling that my blog content of late has been somewhat less than intellectually stimulating, I plan to rectify that with this post. If memory serves, "Carmina Burana" is a classical piece written in the early-mid 20th century by Karl Orff of Austria (or maybe it was Germany???). The most popular movement from this piece is "O Fortuna".

Since it was written in Latin, and thus incomprehendable to most, someone was good enough to translate it into English (well, kind of translate).

Sit back and prepare to be enlightened.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Saucy codpiece in classy post? Yeah Bubba, you're classy like Will Ferrell.

RatalieNose said...

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for makin you feel old...it was only a mere seven almost eight years ago, so I'm confused, are you Wendy's husband?

daniel said...

don't worry about denise bubba. she could have called you classy like me -- that would be a true insult.

Denise said...

Now, now. Anyone who has seen Anchorman knew exactly to what I referred. There were no insults lobbed. And for the record, Daniel is way more classy than me. Just ask him.

Bubba the Hutt said...

I loved being compared to the infinite class that is...Will Ferrell. I love that guy.