Thursday, October 2, 2008

Want to grow a money tree

Today I posted a question on Yahoo! Answers asking how to grow my own money tree. Sadly enough, there was one person that actually thought it was a serious question.


Trying to grow a money tree, please help?
Does anyone know how to do this? Don't say they don't exist, the government has one (and it's a biggie).So, I dug a hole in my back yard to start my money tree. One of my kids almost fell in, I was sure to grab him before that happened because heaven knows I don't want more kids growing on this thing :Now I've taken all of my extra cash and other valuables and placed them (oh so lovingly) into the hole, added a splash of 401k and patted it all down with some leftover stocks (figured it will work like fertilizer). I water it regularly but nothing's happening. No sprout, not even a measly dollar bill. Did I miss an ingredient? Watering too much/little?Please help.

Click here for answers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As my first post to this recently added favorite... I am the original anonymous.

There is only me... all others are imitators!

P.S. Why did it take 4 months for me to made aware of it? Maybe I am no longer the favorite... perhaps!

Bubba the Hutt said...

If you had paid closer attention on Chips' blog you'd have noticed.

:P